Monday, February 13, 2012

Middle of February

Hey, we are half way through month 2. How time flies!  So, I went and peed in a cup again this morning, and was supposed to have my vitals taken.  5 minutes for them to open the door, 7 minutes in line, 2 minutes to pick up the cup, 2 min to pee, 4 min to check in to go upstairs, and then 20 min to wait.  2 min to wait for the elevator to walk out.  Yay, late for work.  I suppose if they REALLY needed by temp and bp they would have taken it.

Now I sit on pins and needles waiting for the doc to call with the lab results.  I know what they are going to be, I just need to know where we go from here.... i DESPISE testing.

Work... its going ;)  Friendly conversations always make my day more pleasant.  PCH = 2 of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment