I went a lil overboard, life is tight for two weeks.... oh well .. go me :) stilllll job hunting, and my boss said yesterday... "I have no sympathy, when I worked at xxxx we had xxx p/n's per BoM" Lol, fukkit. But then when he asked me how long I'd been here, and I told him.. he about pissed himself, according to the look on his face. I just said, "Puts things in perspective, now doesn't it."
I do hope that his shock and awe equate to a pretty pay raise. I hate this time though.. where I have to tell the boss how much I fuckin straight up rock, because he hasnt been paying any attention. Im not good at this.
We have a new guy... who does very little... not because there is anything wrong with him, but because the Supv. wont hand anything over to him.
FFS... 3 people, % breakdown of workload 70, 25, 5 anything wrong with this picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment