Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thweirsday

9:50am  So I was 5 min late to work this morning, and I got up early.  Not sure where I lost that time, traffic maybe?  Idiots do seem to be out in force in the mornings.  Totally on pins and needles today, still.  God I really need to let go.  Guess I'm just having a girl day... BLEH.  Weird dream this morning.   Don't remember it anymore, but remember it being odd.  And what is with all my dreams of late having snow?  Friend off for a job interview and Im more excited for her than she is.

My morning text to my friends, "Oh, how I wish it were Monday."  Sarcasm much?

10:09
Oh yay!  Computer system is down.... AGAIN.  Let the thumb twiddling and falling further and further behind ensue.

11:25
Well, reference checks are complete (my boss was the last).... now I wait.  So damn tired today, with no reason why.  I feel like I could crawl in bed and sleep for about 7 hours.  This is actually a good thing.  Because I flat out don't have the energy to care much.  Hmm... damn tired? or damned tired?  odd thought, can't wrap my head around the grammar today.  Anyone have an opinion?

2:06
Another project.. yay.  The silence is deafening.

I give up

No comments:

Post a Comment