Wednesday, April 13, 2011

THOSE days

Ever have those days where you know you deserve the Idjit of the year award.  You can perfectly imagine yourself sitting in a corner with a dunce cap on your head.

Pure moran.

Yeah, me... today.

BTW, should the gems on mutliple pieces of jewelry match?  Im wearing blue sapphire, pink star sapphire and light tanzanite.  Cool?  Not cool?

I have always known that music can affect mood.  Tis the nature of music itself.  Yet, it is rare when a particular music can make everything ok, over and over, any day, any situation, no matter what.  Maybe that means Im a savage beast.  Somedays, that is true I suppose.  Thank you maestro, for everything, everyday.

Maybe I should at least time stamp these if I am going to ramble on eh?  Welcome to the randomness of my head.

So, off work, worried about job security, hoping for another one to take its place.  Think good things... 90 frappin degrees is not the only reason Im sweatin'.

Oh thats just awesome!  I make it all the way through lunch at an italian joint (which was really good btw) without getting anything on my cream colored pants.  Go home.. chillin out.. having some raspberry sorbet and splat.... GO FIGURE... well at least I can take them off.  So I guess its not all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment