Monday, April 18, 2011

Do do doo do do doooooo Monday

9:20
Oh, hurry up and wait, I do so love this computer system, and they wonder why I work 6 hours on Saturday.  *sigh*  Moving right along.. It's Monday!  And I would be very happy if my phone rang today.  I guess there are just things I want in life.  This is one of them.  But on another bright note, I got another bite on my resume this morning.  2% of my resumes go to TN.... and so far 60% of the bites.  They love me there!  So, that was nice to wake up to.  do do do dooo do do, da be deee dee dah.  *giggle*

Noon 22
Oh boy, what a busy busy day.  I think I MIGHT take a lunch a little later.  Gotta get my Chantix this afternoon after work... way better than my dental appt tomorrow.  At least it's a good busy, you know the kind where instead of feeling like you're running the hamster wheel again,  you actually feel like your input has value and might actually help someone ACCOMPLISH something.    Yes, one of those days.  I do have to wonder if that is the state of the day, or just an attitude.  I'd like to think it's the former, since I always have a stellar attitude.....

1:40
Ok, it took 30 minutes to go 2 miles!  That was fun, but I did make it home for lunch, which is good, because I totally forgot to start my dishwasher this morning.  But man is it hot in here.  One of these days, I REALLY need to re-run the programming on my AC/Heat thingie.  Yes THINGIE.. yes, I know its a thermostat, but you have to admit, thingie is just a much more fun(ner) word.  So, I'm cooking but my dishes are getting clean (I hope).  And I stopped by the store to let them know I will be picking up my Chantix afterwork... gosh I love drive through pharmacy service!  Ok, annnnnd back to work.

5:29

Ok, I know, I know... its all for a good cause.. me, BUT.. forkin out 150 bux a month for the next six months for my Chantix is going to sooooo suck.  I forgot to factor that in.. so my camera is delayed... by six months.. so not October... so.. a year from now  /sad panda.  Goooo me :)  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment