Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

And it's a blood boiler.  Trying to bring product in on Saturday due to there being errors with the product, that caused us to use 2 instead of 1 for each blade.  As this starts being discussed, I am informed 1 and 1/2 weeks later:  "Oh they stopped doing that because it wasnt a product error but an operator error."  Oh hey, do you think maybe someone MIGHT want to tell me this?  You know, the person who is buying the product, holding the vendor accountable for bad product and trying to expedite product in?  DO YOU THINK I MIGHT NEED TO KNOW?!

Bad part: the person who didnt inform me was my supervisor.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssss

breathe.. breathe.. polish resume... breathe

Well if I win BOTH big lotteries on Fri, and Saturday, I will have 25 million to play with after 50% and then after taxes.  100 mill is the total.

No comments:

Post a Comment