Life is good, ish. Friends are good, ish. Yet, the sadness is pervasive. I am unsure what I need to do to change it. It's not all day every day, and it's not unmanageable. But I am all over the map lately. And unaware of where I am. That's the dangerous part.
Self awareness is key to my stability. It isn't key to happy, but instability is not conducive. Time to pay attention.
It was damned hard to admit that I was lonely. It is a word for the weak in my most humble opinion. I am usually fine alone, I guess I just need a hug.
I guess I have to live with the fact that I have needs too.((Ack!)) Ok, a good cry before bed is what its going to be then.
I miss you, I need you, I love you. And I'm sorry for all the things I'm not.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment