Wake up at 4:19, blink, blink, its 5:49. Get up and here I am. Must be careful of blinking, it upsets the space time continuum. How often have you blinked your way through several hours, maybe even a day?
11:19 am
Oh wishing I could blink blink now. Having tomorrow off is making today terribly long. Its not even lunch time! WTH?
Sincere apologies are the best kind. Well, really, they are the only kind.
Quote of the day: "It's a job thats never started that takes the longest to finish." ~Tolkien
Makes me think about my book, and where the backstory for the book is. I think I never finish it because its outside my purview. I think I should write something a little closer to home. This has always been my problem. What to write about. I have characters, now I must figure out what they do. Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment