Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another day in the trenches

Here we go!  My new job is completely exciting, because the only constant is change.  As fast as flipping a switch, come the changes.  On average, one decision changes approximately 7 times per every 3-4 days.  Many times, it just goes back and forth.  Yes, no, yes, no,yes,noyesnoyesno. 

WHEEEEEEEE 

Im actually surprised that we do not have a job posting for a "decision maker".  It would be rather helpful.
Oh, and like most decisions, these seem to be made with little to no forethought on impact or viability.

like I said... WHEEEEEEEEEE  :)  But the people here, they are really great. No, seriously, sarcasm ended on decisions.  Most everyone here is very nice and personable, even when they are in the complaint (smoke) shack.  It is good.

Tomorrow, I get to go to the airport to pick up the BFF, totally excited, totally not ready.  But then again, when am I ever ready?  Im sure she will be a little disappointed that I started smoking again, but I think we will get through that.  I will be leaving her at home on Friday while I go to work, but that will give her plenty of time to make a grocery list and adjust her schedule a little bit.

Is it Friday at 5 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment