Monday, June 13, 2011

sometimes

It just sucks.  the moment you realize that the only value you had is not value at all.  FML

Wait, let me clarify.  When you hear that youre not only worthless, but that youre actually harmful... little else hurts quite so much.  So do you change who you are?  Maybe, iono yet.

Maybe everything Ive ever thought, ever said, ever done has been wrong.  How much damage has been done?  Gotta ask, what is the point?  Why do we bother?  If you set out to make a difference, and you never do, what really is the point?

I am envious of those who have purpose, who live, who thrive.  I merely survive, because I should.  I do it alone just so I can say fuck you and fuck you too, I dont need you.  Lies, but you'll never know.  Whats it all for?  And who really cares?

FMLAFMT

No comments:

Post a Comment