Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Marathon at Sprinters Pace

It seems this is a requirement, day in, day out.
26 miles, 50 yards at a time.
So very tired.
Yet, I find that in THIS instance running with someone is advantageous.
The one time in life where a 3 legged race makes SENSE.

Do you know how difficult those are to do with your dad when you're like 8 years old and he's 6'6?  Oh how lucky were those kids with short dads!  But I wouldnt have traded it for the world.

I love my dad!  Guess Ill call him when I get home and tell him that.

7:54
I called him.  I even told him how I got to where I needed to call him, and I started crying.  Writing this biography reminds me of one thing consistently.  Many of my best memories, are of my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment