8:45 or so
No, I did NOT want to get up this morning. It took every effort just to keep myself vertical. But here comes the storm we have been teased with for several days.
The windows rattle on the 4th floor of my glass building, the thunder echoing into the soul. I do not know why I love them so. Good storms can be like sunrises, sunsets or the waves rolling onto a beach or crashing against a cliff. So beautiful it brings me to tears, plasters a grin on my face, soothes me, energizes me. I do not know why, and I think this is an odd reaction. Of all the reactions I see to storms, Ive not seen mine reflected in someone elses.
Yup, Im weird.
It is now 10:14 and we are still in the center of the storm. Wish I werent here. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment