Oh the dreams are so much fun!
I went to some horse races, driving an old beat up car. The floor boards were not carpet, they were grass. No, not mold. The car was that old and beat up, and when I opened the door, I went, geez, thats a lot of dirt to have created grass. Over time it kind of became cool. To have a grass car. The people I talked to were interesting, had some excellent conversation about horse racing. Oddly enough at the track I went to, betting was not allowed, at all. Terribly odd. It was dark when I left, and when I opened the car door, I found a dog camped out. He was pretty big, like a golden retriever based mutt. He opened his mouth, and 2 other dogs walked out of him. A little jack russell terrier type mutt and a mutt mutt... tall, cream colored, medium curly hair. So, played with the pups in the field type parking lot, then we were on the road again, and the other two dogs went back inside the big dog who then got in the car.
We were headed to a job interview. More on that later.
Ok, so, myself and the dog(s) drove to this gated location. Left the car out front of the gates and the dog was gone. After "checking in" with security I was escorted into this building. The building was all concrete and steel... think old, scary, military/govt type drab building. But the weird part comes next. No matter where you went in this building, you had to navigate a maze. And the mazes always reminding me of fish ladders. It was completely odd. Odd also, that I was there for an interview and basically just set to wandering. Talking to people I came across as I went. Someone directed me to the location to get a drink, maybe a snack, so I headed that way. I came to another door and walked outside to find several little metal bridges that crossed a concrete gully. You had to go through a miniature doodad (the things you drive through when leaving a pay parking lot) to walk across after showing your badge to the guard on duty. So I walk across the bridge, and find myself entering what looks to be a library/bookstore type place. There were huge hanging letters in the center of the room that said gasconveniebrary. No kidding. Anyway. Books, so I was in heaven. Would help with all the waiting I was doing. So I got a book and went around the corner and had a soda in the convenie section. Then figured, I should head back. So I go out the way I came, and am told that the bridges are only one way. I have to go back around and back through the main gate. Really? WTF? So I head around and I get back in, and as Im sitting in a room reading, someone comes in, and says, "This way." I am then lead out "back?" and there is a major party going on. This is like the "company party" type atmosphere. People playing baseball, and up on the hill there's all kinds of food, and Im just walking around chatting everyone up, and eating, though wondering what the hell kind of interview this is, or maybe it wasnt, but what the hell is it? And then the fireworks kick off and its really late and I awaken to my alarm.
W T H? Dogs that really are, grassy cars and interviews that aren't. Go go drugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment