Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wicked Wednesday

9:42
Well according to the radio, its a stoner holiday today, complete with events.... *sigh*  I have ZERO use for stoners. 
Work?  Well, I am getting a little tired of doing others jobs because they are lazy, slow, untrained, etc.  It's getting just a lil old.  My blood pressure rises.  Thank god I have my music.  Breathe in, Breathe out.  
Ok, enough bitching.  Go go music.

1:20
I lied, its not Wednesday, its the 3rd monday of the week.  Soo sooo sooo stupid busy.  But lunch with the girls was good.  Italian food, so seriously can't go wrong there, and it was the num nums.  And a whole lot left over for dinner and lunch tomorrow and dinner tomorrow too.  Though I did find out, that trying to chew on my left side.. not a great idea.  Ok.. back at it.  Meh, Im just bitchy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment