Wednesday, April 27, 2011

La di da di da

10:10 am

Well I got another call from another recruiter.  You know, I love that my resumes are viewed, but why can I not put in there 'WANT TO RELOCATE" !  *sigh*  So the job is in TX.. San Marcos actually.  So, at least it would be out of Austin, but I would need to move.  the pay would be better, and it is a direct hire position, and that is important.  I am just not a "contract position" kind of girl.  Being single, I kind of need more stability than that.  I have read that its definitely the way to go, but Im just chicken.

Anyway, following up today on the other irons I have in the fire.  Cross your fingers!

4:53
Hmm, well one of my irons is not dead yet, I got notified, but I am pretty sure that out of everyone I care about what they think, the only person who would be happy if I got that job would be me.  Pfffft.  That is one heck of job.  So, guess everyone will have to deal if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment