1:20
Ill be here tomorrow, so is it really friday? Went home for lunch and napped and almost didn't get back up. Could totally go back to bed without blinking and sleep for a week I think. Not sure if there is something wrong, just stress or what.. but how sleepy (not tired, but truly sleepy) I am is kind of odd.
It's been a quiet day all around. And some of my coworker friends keep asking me why Im so quiet. I think Im coming up on one of my silent phases. Joy, that should be fun. Those are kind of weird. I just don't talk. It seems to take a lot of effort to do so, so I don't. I will still have to answer the phone at work, but it will ring 3 times before I pick it up, because thats how much effort it will take to open my mouth.
Speaking of my mouth it seems to be broken today. The words are not making it coherently from my head to my mouth, so there is much stuttering.
Maybe its part of that whole sleeping thing. Back to work. Wheeeeee.
1:34
Oh, and I have a major pet peeve. People not paying attention, so they address me by my last name. If they are in the military I get that, but you know when people just dont know what a comma means, that is a whole other annoying ball of wax.
No comments:
Post a Comment